1/15/11

I want to be where you are, when you are.

A person can never love without time and time can make you realize what love is.

There's no definite time or place when to meet destiny. It may come tomorrow, later, next year, the year after that or maybe I have met him I just don't know it's him. But contradicting that thought, destiny gives signs and feelings. Fate has it's spark, it has fireworks. So when I don't feel it, I know he's not the one. A selfish but realistic truth. But what is really being selfish when it comes to love? Is it loving two persons at once? or working it out with the right but loving and cherishing the left? I have a lot of questions I'd like to answer and of course with time by my side. 

I want to be where you are, when you are. A phrase I got from the book "The Time Traveller's Wife". Reading that book, I realized that love could really conquer all. Love should never be seek of rather waited for, because it is unconditional, it has no reason but a lot of meaning. Love is the most delicate feeling but the most overrated one. I never got tired of loving and I will never be. Yea, we do crazy things for love, we cry, we fight, we think and we breathe. Loving is healthy because when you're not loving or sick of it, it's like turning your back to being human and forgetting that we are mortals created because of the greatest love of all. Nothing has ever change, the daily basis of people always has love with it. 

I want to be where you are, when you are. I know that it is not right anymore, you're the left side of my life already. I have to let you go, I have to set you free. But why is it, it's so hard to do it? Your thoughts and memories keeps on haunting me, I'm scared, I'm frightened. Not because I can't forget about you but because I don't ever want to lose you. I don't want to make the wrong decision, I don't want to have any regrets. I want to keep my promises, tell me, please tell me to move on so I'll do it. Your face is piercing my heart, and your smile and laugh keeps on knocking me down. I don't know what else to do. I love you but it is not yet our time. Are we still having our time in the future? Can we still be who we were before? Will there'll be us again? I'm afraid, I'm shivering. There's no escape from you, I'm stuck and glued really hard. I keep on repeating our memories inside my mind. I always pray for you. I always create situations where everything is alright, where we are alright. I want to be one with you again. I miss you everyday, I love you each moment. I want to fight for you, but I don't want to hurt him. Oh, God please help me, please. I never saw that spark before, I saw fireworks and butterflies when I met you. We have two different worlds but we love the same things. We have a lot in common, I never felt that before. Your arms around me makes me feel secured and happy. Your hands, helps me to stand up. I want to be with you. Where you are and when you are, I want to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment